c minor: What discourages you about studying music?
C♯ major: What do you love about your teacher?
c♯ minor: What are you jealous of in other players?
D major: Who is your favourite composer and why?
d minor: What performance do you wish you had never heard?
E♭major: What attracts you to studying music?
e♭minor: What is your most mortifying performance moment?
E major: What part of your playing are you most proud of?
e minor: What is the most difficult thing about your instrument?
F major: What was the most memorable performance you ever attended?
f minor: Would you give up music? What would be the reason?
F♯major: What is your proudest performance moment?
f♯ minor: What is your greatest music-related fear?
G major: What is your favourite thing about your instrument?
g minor: What are your bad practicing habits?
A♭major: Where do you see yourself in ten years?
a♭minor: What is your least favourite part of your musical community?
A major: What is the greatest music-related advice you've ever been given?
a minor: What instrument(s) do you wish you played?
B♭major: What is your favourite part of practicing?
b♭minor: What aspect of your teacher frustrates you?
B major: What is your favourite part of your musical community?
b minor: Who is your least favourite composer and why?
let’s do the "type these words into your tags box and post the first tag that automatically pops up" thing
do you ever wanna talk about a thing but you know you already talk about it too much and your friends are sick of hearing about it so instead you just hold it all inside you and constantly feel like you’re gonna burst?
Magicb0x who is one of the premier bloggers on this site with her art and her gifs. Her tumblr account has disappeared without her permission. We need to show her our support and email tumblr to hurry up their investigation of what happened and get her blog and all her artwork restored asap.
I sent an email to the tumblr staff………..please help magicb0x
email link is at the bottom of the page
SIGNAL BOOST!!! OMG OMG OMG!!
Avengers fandom is like this thing that stays quiet and placid for ages but can explode at any time and completely wipe out the rest of tumblr in one fell swoop.
You guys, we’re not a fandom: we’re a time bomb.
having social anxiety is bad because you cant have any relationships with anyone without spending all of your time consumed with thoughts like “they all hate me, they all laugh at me, they all think i’m annoying, everyone hates me and they don’t care about me at all”
so don’t fucking go around acting like having anxiety in social situations is cool because its not and it fucking sucks
THE AVENGERS CAST IS TOGETHER RIGHT NOW FILMING TOGETHER ALL TOGETHER RIGHT NOW THEY ARE ALL IN THE SAME PLACE LAUGHING AND SMILING AND THEY PROBABLY ALL HUGGED LIKE BABIES AND ROBERTS PROBABLY HUMORING ALL OF THEM WITH A HUGE LUG OF JOKES AND THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER AGAIN I CANNOT EXPRESS MY HAPPINESSSSSSS
Download free fucking books!
A fuckload of classic literature:
- 1984 by George Orwell
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- Aesop’s Fables by Aesop
- Agnes Grey by Anne Brontë
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Caroll
- Andersen’s Fairy Tales by Hans Christian Andersen
- Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne
- Beyond Good and Evil by Friedrich Nietzsche
- Bleak House by Charles Dickens
- Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
- Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- Dubliners by James Joyce
- Emma by Jane Austen
- Erewhon by Samuel Butler
- For the Term of His Natural Life by Marcus Clarke
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Grimms Fairy Tales by the brothers Grimm
- Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift
- Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Lady Chatterly’s Lover by D. H. Lawrence
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
- Middlemarch by George Eliot
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- Nostromo: A Tale of the Seaboard by Joseph Conrad
- Notes from the Underground by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- Paradise Lost by John Milton
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Pollyanna by Eleanor H. Porter
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
- Sense and Sensibility, by Jane Austen
- Sons and Lovers by D. H. Lawrence
- Swanns Way by Marcel Proust
- Tarzan of the Apes by Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Tess of the d’Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
- The Brothers Karamazov, by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- The Great Gatsby
- The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- The Iliad by Homer
- The Island of Doctor Moreau by H. G. Wells
- The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
- The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving
- The Odyssey by Homer
- The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood by Howard Pyle
- The Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
- The Portrait of a Lady by Henry James
- The Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli
- The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
- The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Tales of Mother Goose by Charles Perrault
- The Thirty Nine Steps by John Buchan
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Duma
- The Time Machine by H. G. Wells
- The Trial by Franz Kafka
- The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Ulysses by James Joyce
- Utopia by Sir Thomas More
- Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray
- Within A Budding Grove by Marcel Proust
- Women In Love by D. H. Lawrence
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
Click on the motherfucking Hypelinks bitches.
Here! Have a fuckload of modern literature, too!
- A Clockwork Orange - Anthony Burgess
- A Study In Scarlet - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter - Seth Grahame-Smith
- An Abundance of Katherines - John Green
- Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer
- Bossypants - Tina Fey
- Breakfast At Tiffany’s - Truman Capote
- Bridget Jones’s Diary - Helen Fielding
- Catcher In The Rye - J.D. Salinger
- Charlie And The Chocolate Factory - Roald Dahl
- City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
- Damned - Chuck Palahniuk
- Darkly Dreaming Dexter - Jeff Lindsay
- Dead Until Dark - Charlaine Harris
- Ender’s Game - Orson Scott Card
- Everything Is Illuminated - Jonathan Safran Foer
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close - Jonathan Safran Foer
- Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
- Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuk
- Go The Fuck To Sleep - Adam Mansbach
- I Am America (And So Can You!) - Stephen Colbert
- I Am Number Four - Pittacus Lore
- Inkheart - Cornelia Funke
- It - Stephen King
- Life of Pi - Yann Martel
- Lolita - Vladmir Nabokov
- Marked - Kristin Cast
- Memoirs Of A Geisha - Arthur Golden
- My Sister’s Keeper - Jodi Picoult
- Never Let Me Go - Kazuo Ishiguro
- One Day - David Nicholls
- Paper Towns - John Green
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief - Rick Riordan
- Pretty Little Liars - Sara Shepard
- Slaughterhouse Five - Kurt Vonnegut
- Snow White And The Huntsman - Lily Blake
- The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
- The Bourne Identity - Robert Ludlum
- The Giver - Lois Lowry
- The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
- The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
- The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
- The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks
- The Outsiders - S.E. Hinton
- The Perks of Being A Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky
- The Princess Diaries - Meg Cabot
- The Things They Carried - Tim O’Brien
- The Time Traveler’s Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
- The Ultimate Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy - Douglas Adams
- Tuesdays With Morrie - Mitch Albom
- Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
- Vampire Diaries: The Awakening - L.J. Smith
- Water For Elephants - Sara Gruen
- Wicked - Gregory Maguire
I look like an extremely professional fashionable woman in an Abaya. It probably took me AGES to look this professional right?
WRONG. I’m actually wearing my onesie underneath it and you will NEVER KNOW MWAHAHAHA
Wanna know another secret? Even though i LOOK like I’m paying attention to whatever nonsense you are saying…..
I AM ACTUALLY WEARING HEADPHONES AND LISTENING TO MUSIC
THIS IS TO MUCH POWER FOR ONE PERSON TO HAVE
I was doing research on Napoleon when I found it again
My favorite picture of him
"Try to beat me THIS time, Russia!!!"